Monday, November 28
Talk about these questions with your family or group.
- How do you usually respond when Mom or Dad tells you to do something?
- Why do you think it’s so hard to obey our parents sometimes?
- Talk to your parents about sin…what is it, and what it does to us?
Teens & Adults:
- In this passage, what was the serpent’s strategy to attack Eve?
- God told Adam in verses 16 & 17 about eating the fruit of this tree. The serpent questioned Eve about it. How did Eve know what God had said about the fruit?
- Have you felt the difference between studying God’s word for yourself vs. listening to someone else retelling it? What is the big difference for you?
- What happens to our Hope levels when our eyes are opened to our own sin (verse 7)?
- We would feel the weight of what sin does to us
- We would desire to read the Bible for ourselves
- We would develop God’s view of sin
- Reveal in us the places we have been disobedient so we can move towards Him in repentance