Tuesday, November 29
Talk about these questions with your family or group.
- What are some ways you have been disciplined for disobeying your parents?
- Have you ever thought it was unfair that you were disciplined like that?
- Is it weird to think about God disciplining Adam and Eve for not obeying what He said?
- Today’s reading includes the first promise about Jesus coming to save us from our sins. Do you think Jesus can help us do the right thing more often?
Teens & Adults:
- We feel the effects of sin in our world today. Where can you see it think big picture and personally?
- As Christians, we have a great hope that resides in Jesus. Do you have trouble knowing it to be true? Why do we struggle with this truth?
- How does verse 15 impact the way we should think about Christmas? How can that affect our Hope during the holidays?
- We would begin to HATE the sin with which we struggle
- We would remember the steps Jesus took to crush the serpent’s head
- We would place our hope in Jesus