Wednesday, November 30
Talk about these questions with your family or group.
- What do you picture when you think of an angel? A chubby baby? A woman with long hair?
- Grab some paper and draw what the angels in verse 24 might have looked like.
- How serious is God in dealing with people who disobey Him?
- Can you think of a time you needed help with something? Who did you ask for help?
Teens & Adults:
- Even after they disobeyed Him, God clothed Adam and Eve. Talk about a time when you felt God’s grace right after you had disobeyed Him.
- Over the past three days, we’ve walked through the story of sin entering the world through Adam. Where have you seen Hope in these verses?
- Are you struggling through something in your life? Where can you see traces of Hope?
- We would remember that God is with us, even as we struggle against the sin in our lives
- We would help our friends and family lean on Jesus as they resist the enemy
- We would look forward to the day when Jesus destroys sin and death