Thursday, December 1
Talk about these questions with your family or group.
- Sometimes we feel like God isn’t there or that He just doesn’t care what we’re going through. Have you ever felt that? How does verse 7 challenge those thoughts?
- Why is waiting so hard?
- Moses doubted that he could be the one to speak to Pharaoh. Have you ever doubted your ability to do something?
- What was God’s answer to Moses’ doubt? What do you think His answer is to yours?
Teens & Adults:
- Talk about times when you doubted what God was doing, and He showed up!
- How have you let convenience and impatience rule your life?
- What habits could you consider changing for you to practice the art of patience and waiting?
- We would trust God knows what is best for us
- We would look for ways in which God is moving in and around us