Friday, December 2
Talk about these questions with your family or group.
- What are you looking forward to most about this Christmas?
- Have you ever had trouble staying awake even though you REALLY wanted to?
- Why do you think Jesus told His disciples to “Stay Awake”?
Teens & Adults:
- What do you think Jesus meant when He told his disciples to stay awake?
- How are we to be ready for the second coming of Christ?
- In what ways do you see yourself sleeping?
- We are called to make disciples. Do you feel comfortable telling others about Jesus and what He has done for you?
- We would be alert in our lives, and our relationships
- Pray for yourself and those around you, asking God to open your eyes and heart to what He has for you this Advent season