Saturday, December 3
Talk about these questions with your family or group.
- What do you find yourself thinking about often?
- How can you spend more time thinking about Jesus?
- What have you learned this week about Jesus and who He is?
Teens & Adults:
- The sun sets early during this time of year. Does that affect your mood?
- Isaiah wrote that the people who walked in darkness had seen a great light. Do you remember a time when you felt emotionally or spiritually dark?
- What was it like when Jesus’ light shined in your life?
- How does having your true hope in Jesus change your perspective?
- That our sights will be set on the light of God’s love for us
- That our lives would have a permanent trust in Jesus for our hope
- Thank God for His goodness and mercy for sending Jesus to rescue us from our sins