'Can You Believe It?' Series

Intolerance is Intolerable - Can You Believe It?

Michael Nave
May 1, 2023

How could God send most people to Hell? In our world, Intolerance is Intolerable. With 31% of people claiming Christianity as their religion at some level, that leaves 69% not claiming Christianity. So...if this Jesus thing is true, does that mean most people will miss it and end up in Hell?

Series Archive